WebHostNepal Refund Policy

Cancellation and Refund Policy

Last Updated: Tue - Jun 18 2024

At Web Host Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (www.webhostnepal.com), we value your satisfaction and strive to provide excellent services. We understand that circumstances may arise where you need to cancel your services. Below is our cancellation and refund policy:

  1. Money Back Guarantee:

    1. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for all hosting services except Dedicated Servers, VPS Servers, and Windows VPS.
    2. If you wish to cancel your service within 30 days of purchase, you are eligible for a refund.
    3. A 10% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund amount, and the remaining 90% will be credited back to the client's account provided in the service cancellation request.
    4. Clients must provide their account number in the service cancellation request to facilitate the refund process.
  2. Cancellation Notice:

    1. Cancellation notices for general hosting plans can be submitted anytime before the service expiry.
    2. For dedicated server, VPS server we require a minimum of 3 working day's notice before the next billing date.
  3. Refund Policy:

    1. No cash refunds will be granted unless a payment error has occurred.
    2. Any breach of our terms and conditions will result in immediate termination without refund.
    3. Disputes should be communicated in writing via a valid contact method listed on our contact page.
  4. Additional Services and Refunds:

    1. If additional free or paid services are availed alongside the purchased service (e.g., free migration with hosting packages), applicable charges for those services will be deducted at the time of refund processing.
    2. Refunds will not be processed for any other paid add-on services.

Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our cancellation and refund policy, please contact us through our listed contact channels.

Thank you for choosing Web Host Nepal Pvt. Ltd. for your hosting needs.

why choose us ?

supporticon

technical experts

supporticon

unlimited domain

supporticon

great prices

supporticon

recognized quality

24/7 customer support

+977 9851121906